• Nienna: OOOOOOOO~! GARD MAKIN' AN ELF
    August 15, 2019, 11:04:50 PM
  • Gard: But yay success!
    August 11, 2019, 07:41:24 PM
  • Gard: Been there Hades :D
    August 11, 2019, 07:41:17 PM
  • Gard: Aww
    August 11, 2019, 07:41:13 PM
  • Hades: So, how about I forgot that I changed my password... xD I've been trying to get in for the last twenty minutes.
    August 11, 2019, 12:18:29 AM
  • Eofor: Hi
    August 04, 2019, 06:46:46 PM
  • Icewolf: Does anyone play lotro? Had a bit of a rough night so I'm taking my loremaster around the farms of Oakbarton for the morning. I don't have the concentration for writing today.
    July 30, 2019, 11:12:55 AM
  • Hades: Goodness... okay. I hate this muse. XD It only works when it wants o.
    July 25, 2019, 02:14:00 PM
  • Icewolf: Hi.
    July 24, 2019, 11:36:35 PM
  • Dís: Eeeeeh hi again Icewolf!
    July 22, 2019, 11:13:41 PM
  • Nienna: Glad to see people posting!
    July 12, 2019, 03:20:14 AM
  • Gard: Hey Jo! Imma say Discord! <3
    June 09, 2019, 03:18:45 AM
  • Jo: Gard, if you're around to see this, but where is the best place to hit you up for plotting in-depth? Discord, Skype, the chatbox?
    June 09, 2019, 03:02:03 AM
  • thatguy2: yeah
    May 14, 2019, 04:32:36 AM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 31
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Wanted

Coming soon!

* Forum Staff

Ulmo admin Ulmo
Administrator
Manwë admin Manwë
Administrator
Husbeast admin Husbeast
Administrator
Nienna gmod Nienna
Estë gmod Estë
Vairë gmod Vairë

* Vote For Us

RPG-D RPG Initiative Middle Earth Top10 RP Lovers J.R.R. Tolkien Top 100 Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

* Awards

Author Topic: [Hobbit] Growing Up Overnight  (Read 4038 times)

Elrania

• Elves
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
  • Alias: Pip
  • Application: Plotter
  • Plotter: Plotter
  • Tracker: Plotter
Growing Up Overnight
« on: December 19, 2013, 12:06:00 PM »
elrania
I WAS BORN IN A THUNDERSTORM I GREW UP OVERNIGHT
I played alone, I played on my own, I survived

I wanted everything I never had
GENERAL INFO
Like the love that comes with light
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Elrania has a preference to a life of solitude and prefers the company of silence above all else.  **WIP**
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I wore envy and I hated it
FRIENDS
but I survived. I had a one way ticket to a place
WIP

where all the demons go
FOES
where the wind don't change and nothing in the ground can ever grow
She does share a common enemy with others, these include the Orcs, Spiders and Goblins that her path will cross sooner or later during her trip to find salvation and put right what she didn't do in the past.

no hope, just lies
LOVERS
and you're taught to cry in your pillow, but I survived
She is very skeptical of love and the feelings that come with it after watching her mother break down and disappear at the loss of her father. She doesn't believe in those emotions, but that doesn't mean a special someone might not come along one day and change her mind, although changing her mind will be a very hard task. She's been through enough in her life without running the risk of losing people she cares for, and she is under the impression that should she fall in love at any point, that she too will lose her love, and will wither away into nothing, becoming a lesser being than she is now, and dying alone. This is one of the things that she fears.

VIOLETTE AT CAUTION loves BOUNCING OFF THE CEILING with the A*TEENS
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 04:28:21 PM by Elrania »
Played by Pip!

Arasseth

The Lone Elven Warrior
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 05:07:00 PM »
Oooh, I like her!  She might have know Ara from before she left, but Ara was just a kid at that point, about 50 or 60 I think.  The good news is, this means if they meet again, they'll almost have a blank slate, but the trouble is that Ara doesn't really get out much.

Elrania

• Elves
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
The Lone Elven Warrior
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2013, 05:16:00 PM »
Elrania && Arasseth

Perhaps she was one of the young ones she left behind? One of the ones she taught about fear being an important part of battle and life? Or perhaps she just looked after her every once in a while.

Completely up to you. As for wandering out that far - Elrania often ventures in towards the center, just to check up on things. Maybe Arasseth sees her there and curiosity gets the better of her?
Played by Pip!

Arasseth

The Lone Elven Warrior
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2013, 09:38:00 PM »
Curiosity always gets the better of Arasseth, so that's very likely to happen XD

I think it would be more likely if Elrania had just looked after her, or knew her mother and/or uncle or something.  Tiny Ara was definitely not learning about battles and stuff.

Daechir

• Men
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
  • Alias: Loki
The Lone Elven Warrior
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2014, 10:05:00 AM »
Daechir & Elrania
So, as I had explained in the CBox, Daechir is a Rogue Dunedain. ^^ He often does odd jobs where he can and he tends to travel from time to time. He resides in Laketown do to an incident that happened in his hometown when a murder he didn't do was placed on him. He doesn't talk much to people, and he prefers to be alone but I'm sure that we can find something for the lovely Elf and Dae to do! ^^ Do you have any ideas possibly, Pip~?[/size]

Elrania

• Elves
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
The Lone Elven Warrior
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2014, 10:24:00 AM »
Elrania && Daechir

So yes! All the plots. I just had a thought (thanks to Fall Out Boy apparently). I think if Elrania goes to Lake Town to speak with the Master or something, but never quite makes it there because she hears tell of Orcs or something. Maybe Daechir is in earshot. I don't know how he feels about Orcs, but if he doesn't like them, he might want to go kill some. And that's how the two meet or something like that. Hunting orcs. Or perhaps just in an inn, drinking, although Elrania probably would only be getting food. She doesn't live in Mirkwood directly so she couldn't get food from there. I'm rambling. LET ME KNOW IF ANYTHING IS JUMPING OUT AT YOU
Played by Pip!

Daechir

• Men
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
The Lone Elven Warrior
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2014, 10:31:00 AM »
Daechir & Elrania
Ah yes! I think maybe Orc hunting would be a little more interesting. ^^ Daechir doesn't generally talk to people so if she met him at an inn, he'd likely not say much. XD;; Though, maybe what could happen, is on his way to Laketown from Rohan, he runs into said pack of Orcs. Daechir tends to try and protect those around him so, if they were wandering too close to Laketown, he wouldn't hesitate to jump right in and fight them off. ^^[/size]

Elrania

• Elves
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
The Lone Elven Warrior
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2014, 10:36:00 AM »
Elrania && Daechir

So if we have an orc pack going too near Laketown, and Daechir jumps in to attack and defend, but so does Elrania, they can fight together for a bit. Like I say, Elrania could be on her way to get food, but she is always, without fail, armed. But who should go first is the question :3
Played by Pip!

Daechir

• Men
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
The Lone Elven Warrior
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2014, 10:40:00 AM »
Daechir & Elrania
I can get something out first if you'd like. ^^ Unless you'd want Elrania to jump in first? Either or is fine with me! <3[/size]

Elrania

• Elves
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
The Lone Elven Warrior
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2014, 10:44:00 AM »
Elrania && Daechir

If you put me on your to do list that would be awesome! I have to go out and speak to someone in the cafe then come home and do 40 rosettes and some of my course. >.> so yeah aha if you could I'd be ever so grateful
Played by Pip!

Daechir

• Men
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
The Lone Elven Warrior
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2014, 10:50:00 AM »
Daechir & Elrania
Alrighty, I can do that! ^^ If I don't get to it right now, I promise tomorrow when I wake up I'll have a post going for ya! I'mma try right now but already, my eyes are starting to feel a little heavy so I might end up asleep before getting the post up/finishing it tonight. XD;;[/size]

Daechir

• Men
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
The Lone Elven Warrior
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2014, 12:17:00 PM »
Wooh! Managed to get that thread rolling for us!!! Here's the link to it, darling~! Fighting for What is Good
Hope the date is alright with you, since I kinda just chose one, really! XD

Laineth

The Lone Elven Warrior
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2014, 02:05:00 AM »
I can definitely see Laineth running into her at some point. She's sort of a wild child I gather? Laineth is too. Currently a member of the Mirkwood guard to appease her father, but she is also looking to see if her sister is still alive. She went missing in the wood a few years prior.

Uichiril

The Lone Elven Warrior
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2014, 04:54:00 PM »
Uli could be friends with her in the sense that she doesn't hold anyone accountable for their past. She has away about that would make Elrania feel comfortable around her despite what she has done. Uli is older then her but might seem more childlike the most. She loves being in the woods so most likely these two interacted with each other. She is a healer as well so if Elrania needs medic attention or just someone to talk to Uli is always here!

Aniel Lithvaul

The Lone Elven Warrior
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2014, 01:11:00 PM »
Aniel & Uichiril

Okay the only thing I can come up with is maybe they cross paths while Aniel is gathering herbs and healing plants in the woods maybe the spiders go after her and since she isn't a worrier and a healer so will not know how to defend herself. she could come to her aid and from there strike up a friendship? Sorry its all I have right now.

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History
  • Faramir: Reply for Éowyn! [link]
    September 30, 2019, 12:17:32 AM
  • Manwë: Reply for Nauroval! thehobbitroleplay.com/index.php?topic=5384.0
    September 26, 2019, 04:55:55 PM
  • Pellavan: Thread for Farran/Faramir! [link]
    September 26, 2019, 03:39:31 AM
  • Faramir: Reply for Éowyn! [link]
    September 22, 2019, 12:39:37 AM
  • Tintaldé: [link] @Whit/Tinuvagor
    September 21, 2019, 11:01:15 AM
  • Éowyn: [link] @Cass/Faramir
    September 21, 2019, 10:38:16 AM
  • Ulmo: Pellavan is approved and now in play! ^^ [link]
    September 16, 2019, 12:38:49 PM
  • Fritz: More brotherly banter for Andi/Cass and Koph/Blue! Whoo! [link]
    September 04, 2019, 06:15:14 PM
  • Faramir: Starter for Lothíriel/Meren, after a thousand years! [link]
    August 24, 2019, 10:22:02 PM
  • Gard of Lake-town: Tag for Thatguy [link]
    May 17, 2019, 03:01:04 AM
  • thatguy2: tag for Gard [link]
    May 14, 2019, 05:38:28 AM
  • Gard of Lake-town: Thread for Eofor/Thatguy [link]
    May 11, 2019, 02:46:13 AM
  • Gard of Lake-town: Reply for Hades/Altair! [link]
    May 08, 2019, 04:09:02 PM
  • Nienna: Post to Teachers Vent [link] *crosses fingers*
    May 07, 2019, 01:14:34 AM
  • Faramir: Reply for Becca/Éomer! [link]
    May 01, 2019, 11:59:42 PM
  • Faramir: Plots back for Dory! [link]
    April 30, 2019, 10:21:06 PM
  • Galadriel: Tag Cass/Faramir <3 [link]
    April 30, 2019, 01:57:05 PM
  • Éowyn: Thread starter for Eofer/ThatGuy: [link]
    April 30, 2019, 09:00:17 AM
  • Faramir: Faramir plots for Meren/Lothíriel... two years late. Sorry about that! [link]
    April 29, 2019, 09:12:22 PM
  • Tintaldé: Tag for Whit/Elrohir [link]
    April 23, 2019, 04:48:08 PM