• Nienna: OOOOOOOO~! GARD MAKIN' AN ELF
    August 15, 2019, 11:04:50 PM
  • Gard: But yay success!
    August 11, 2019, 07:41:24 PM
  • Gard: Been there Hades :D
    August 11, 2019, 07:41:17 PM
  • Gard: Aww
    August 11, 2019, 07:41:13 PM
  • Hades: So, how about I forgot that I changed my password... xD I've been trying to get in for the last twenty minutes.
    August 11, 2019, 12:18:29 AM
  • Eofor: Hi
    August 04, 2019, 06:46:46 PM
  • Icewolf: Does anyone play lotro? Had a bit of a rough night so I'm taking my loremaster around the farms of Oakbarton for the morning. I don't have the concentration for writing today.
    July 30, 2019, 11:12:55 AM
  • Hades: Goodness... okay. I hate this muse. XD It only works when it wants o.
    July 25, 2019, 02:14:00 PM
  • Icewolf: Hi.
    July 24, 2019, 11:36:35 PM
  • Dís: Eeeeeh hi again Icewolf!
    July 22, 2019, 11:13:41 PM
  • Nienna: Glad to see people posting!
    July 12, 2019, 03:20:14 AM
  • Gard: Hey Jo! Imma say Discord! <3
    June 09, 2019, 03:18:45 AM
  • Jo: Gard, if you're around to see this, but where is the best place to hit you up for plotting in-depth? Discord, Skype, the chatbox?
    June 09, 2019, 03:02:03 AM
  • thatguy2: yeah
    May 14, 2019, 04:32:36 AM

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 103
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

* Wanted

Coming soon!

* Forum Staff

Ulmo admin Ulmo
Administrator
Manwë admin Manwë
Administrator
Husbeast admin Husbeast
Administrator
Nienna gmod Nienna
Estë gmod Estë
Vairë gmod Vairë

* Vote For Us

RPG-D RPG Initiative Middle Earth Top10 RP Lovers J.R.R. Tolkien Top 100 Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

* Awards

Author Topic: Fill of Rations and Tales  (Read 1417 times)

Gard of Lake-town

• Men
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
  • Alias: Gard
  • Application: Plotter
  • Plotter: Plotter
  • Tracker: Plotter
Fill of Rations and Tales
« on: February 18, 2014, 05:17:00 PM »
Thirteen Dwarves and one Hobbit had unexpectedly (but not unplanned, the boy had quickly pieced together the occurance) come up out of Gard's small family's toilet and up into the small common area/kitchen. Much as he had been given time to process, even while scrambling about to do whatever seemed helpful/he was told to, Gard still couldn't get over this fact! They took up pretty much the whole of the downstairs at least, and were sitting on pretty much everything from arranged to improvised! The dishes had followed a similar thread and mugs and such were even utilized.

In scanning once more as the Dwarves were further settled, Gard noticed the first of a job he could do. The one over in the corner. With the bright stock of red hair (to identify him by anything else would be sort of rude), had already finished down his soup! "Oh!", the boy darted over with a bright smile and willing hands out for the mug, "Here, I'll be right back!". He didn't grab the mug, but willingly took it and rushed over to Sigrid's large pot on the stove. A glance showed that both she and his uncle were currently occupied with their guests, so Gard took the opportunity and worked quick before anyone could object or steer him from the hot stove. He was a full Eleven since the past summer, he could do this! Though he could reach the stove, the boy utilized a small stool for extra stability as he ladled over and then carefully rushed over a second helping to the Dwarf.

"Here you go, Master Dwarf", the boy titled the one of their guests as he knew was polite from watching other Dwarves who had passed through the market and such as he handed over the mug with a smile. "And don't worry, there's still plenty and I know that river's icy cold this time of year, so can't be too warm". Due to a young boy's darting about town and mishaps there in, Gard did know this first hand! He had fallen into both spring and autumn temperature waters and there was a difference! Though he wasn't half bad at leaping from some of the boats and poles now! Still had his moments, though.

Gard didn't mean to be an intrusion, and in fact was paying attention to keeping himself from doing anything of the like in his extreme curiosity and intrigue with their guests! He'd slipped a bit and semi-interrogated the Hobbit, Bilbo Baggins as he now knew to call him, under the guise of helping just guide Tilda's own questions. Yet, after handing over the bowl of seconds, the boy took a seat of his own on a nearby trunk near where the Dwarf sat but not too close still.

"I guess you haven't heard all of our names yet, I'm Gard, and those others are my cousins and it's my uncle that showed you all in", he indicated across the room as he spoke, "But Bain's just as good as a brother to me, the girls too, for sisters and none of them actually treat me any less for it, but sorry maybe you don't want me to just ramble on our small fishing village family", he grinned abashed, "Do you...need anything else? I mean another blanket or...", well soup was about all they had for offering and they were stretched for that, "I heard you're all travelers, could guess it anyway, and so if you've been places and seen things and even fought things and so...well any humble villiage hospitality we can be".

Lake Town could do with some boosting of image, why not, and the boy meant his words in having this interest and respect reserved for those heroes and knights of far travel. Not that it in anyway diminished his respect for his uncle's simple and self-less doing whatever need be done for all of them, that was the highest one the boy had, but indulging the other too couldn't hurt!

Of course he could try to act like he knew better than to launch straight into inquiries of their guests, even if his own question of earlier let much of it leak out! As did his curious gaze and wide smile. He had the presence of mind to try and amend though, and next laughed, "Sorry, I also heard how you are just visiting kin in the..Iron Hills was it? Maybe you haven't actually fought anything".

wonderful sig made by Alagon

(teal)

Bombur

• Dwarves
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
  • Alias: Pip
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2014, 12:56:00 PM »
Kids were Bombur's downfall; for he would never do anything against them. In fact, he was happier to speak with children than he was adults, and there wasn't anything he wouldn't do to defend them, even if his fears were greater than his might at the time. So with the young boy running about after them all and topping up drinks and food, he couldn't help but feel humbled. They were certainly doing a fantastic job at hospitality, and Bombur couldn't help but enjoy this fact. There was very little about children Bombur didn't enjoy, seeing as he had so many of his own that he'd begun to lose count. He smiled solemnly as Gard ran backwards and forwards, trying to make sure everyone was attended to before the boys attentions were drawn to him. The boy had seated himself on a trunk, before speaking, at what anyone else would have percieved at a fast and excitable pace, but it was just a trait that Bombur associated with children alike. They were always exstatic when it came to new people around them and they wanted to know everything all at once! Heaven forbid they should take a moment to breath or the like.

He shook his head at the offer of anything else, for Bombur had ate his fill and drank as much as his stomch would allow. He was plenty warm enough and certainly needed no more attending to, so Gard could relax, for now at the least. There was a chuckle that came from Bombur that nobody had heard in a good long while, as the child began to ask questions about their travels and what they thought, before realising that they may not have fought anything at all. "I have fought many things, Master Gard. From Goblins to Wargs. I have many tales to tell, but so little time in which to do it, so I shall grant you one tale. The tale of how I saved Bofur from a terrible foe with nothing but a ladle for a weapon, if you so wish it." Whether the young boy wanted to hear this tale or not was completely up to Gard himself, and perhaps he could ask him questions on it. Bombur loved telling his tales to the children, for they would always look at him with amazement and wonder, for how could anyone defeat anything with nothing but a ladle for a weapon.

The matter of the fact was, Bombur was more than content to use kitchen utensils for more than just cooking, and it always came out great for him. Nobody could fault his skills as a cook and as a fighter, although, his weight also came into play as and when he needed it to. He could use it to bounce apart a great group of enemies and shield others by using himself as a boulder of sorts. His weight was great when he was throwing things at people, for he would use it all to his advantage.
[/font]
Played by Pip!

Gard of Lake-town

• Men
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2014, 06:27:00 PM »
He was being a bother, and he needed to not do so. This thought was in the back of Gard's young mind; their guests had traveled an awful long way and been through an awful lot, that much was guessable. Surely Master Bombur didn't wish to sit here and satisfy a young boy's curiosity. He should let him rest. Many of the neighbors about would agree with this thought and tell the boy such, how children should be seen and not heard, but then they wouldn't have let Thirteen Dwarves and a Hobbit into their homes to be bothered in the first place!

Around the chaos, and while most of his attention was still on Master Bombur, Gard gave the room another scan, spotting out his uncle also trying to manage that which he'd brought in. Gard gave a small smile. He knew it was little by choice, but still, to guess out the story of what must have occurred on that bank and when Bard was presented with the strangers randomly near where he picked up the Mirkwood barrels and, for all intents and purposes, seeming like they'd just made a break from the Elf palace.

It was no doubt a very interesting story, but Gard refrained from asking about it while within Lake Town's limits, his family had enough trouble assuming the covert Dwarves had remained unseen, no use taking a chance on pulling futile dangerous type stories. No real need for them either! Master Bombur had a request on his first inquiry lined up, on if they had fought anything along the way. It sounded a bit like he answered if they had ever in their life fought anything, yet Gard didn't mind the expansion of topic! He fell in to interest as well as could be hoped, eyes widening at the Dwarf's words.

"Goblins and Wargs...", the boy whispered, imagining up such creatures only off the descriptions given by elders. For all his wandering tendencies, he had yet to see any of the actual beasts. "Oh yes, please", Gard nodded and recalled his manners to add as it was requested if this tale would do.

It sure sounded like one that would fit such requirements, and already Gard looked both intriqued and puzzled. "If I may though, which one's Bofur", Gard scanned the room of guests once more, seeking out the Dwarf in question, since it would help to know who to later put this story to, and just general knowldge taking in such as was kids' wonts. "I met some of you all, but the names are kinda jumbled in here", the boy smiled almost appologetically and half amused.

"But yes, I would be interested to hear how one fights with just a ladle, Sir! I mean, against swords and or teeth, wouldn't it just break?", Gard lightly threw in for a question, then again he would not be surprised at all if Dwarves could make anything a weapon! Other than that set of inquiries, the boy let Master Bombur get on to his tale and just looked generally intrigued.

(teal)

Bombur

• Dwarves
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2014, 02:49:00 PM »
He could hear the wonder and amazement in the young boys voice, just at the mention of Wargs and Goblins, like the boy had never heard of these things before, or at least, never in the way that Bombur would tell him. He watched him as he scanned the room, trying to pinpoint Bofur out of the crowd, but Bombur's chubby finger rose up, pointing towards the dwarf with the weird hat, and wonderful plaited side locks. "That, my lad, is my brother, and a wonderful fluitist." His hands fell back to his stomach, resting upon the bump that was there. He would offer to have Bofur come over and tell the story, but Bombur preferred doing it, simply because he did it in a different way. Bofur would make it exciting and adventurous, but Bombur would tell the story just the way it was. He preferred to have no exaggerations, simply because he did not think very much of himself. The day with the Warg had been the most brave thing that Bombur had ever accomplished in his life; and it was quite unexpected seeing as the only weapon he had bore was a ladle, and that was all.

"It began on a Winters afternoon; we were journeying between settlements..." Bombur began, slouching back into his chair in deep thought as he recollected the day very well. It was one of the only things that Bombur ever remembered in great detail. He remembered exactly what had happened, how it happened, and how quick he had been to respond. "A lone Warg had, also, picked this day for a journey, decided that Bofur would be a good snack." Although, realistically, had the Warg thought it through, Bombur would have been the better snack with the amount of fat on him. Perhaps, however, the Warg had gone for Bofur simply because they thought Bombur could not run far, and they could have two dwarves. Little did they know about Bombur, and how much that Warg had regretted it. "It chomped down hard on him, I thought it may split him in two! Though, I had no weapon other than the ladle I used to carry." He had lost his ladle to the kingdom of the Elves, though what use they had for a ladle was beyond him! With their salads and lack of substance. There was not enough in a salad to keep one going on a long journey.

"I swung hard and I swung fast." He made the motion, quite like one would playing golf, his fists flying straight over Gard's head to make him move in both fear and delight. "Teeth scattered everywhere.... I imagine, should you ask Bofur, he may even show you his tooth earring." He slipped back into his chair, resting himself for a moment as he thought of how hard he'd hit the Warg, and all for the sake of his brother... there was absolutely nothing Bombur wouldn't have done that day to save Bofur's life.
[/font]
Played by Pip!

Gard of Lake-town

• Men
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2014, 08:09:00 PM »
Gard followed where the Dwarf pointed, and soon spotted out Bofur across the room. He smiled. Oh yeah! That one! He looked friendly too, the boy thought. His scan also showed Tilda over interrogating her own Dwarf, it seemed, oh they were a pair! Gard smiled inwardly and turned back to Bombur.

He knew he should probably not bother the Dwarf too much, but then he shouldn't let this once in a lifetime opportunity pass either! Plus, Mr. Bombur didn't seem to mind telling his tale.

The boy glanced back over to his accommodating story-teller of a guest. He knew off what he'd pulled from other travelers that winter afternoons in mountainous regions were different than the cold that settled amidst the piers of Lake Town. It...wasn't better except maybe the air had a crisper fresh smell; still biting cold eitherway...just different. Gard pulled a picture in his mind off other descriptions and saw the two Dwarves in a snow ridden clearing that might have been accurate.

The Dwarf didn't embellish, Gard noticed. Some of the travelers put all the suspense and boasting they could into their tales. Neither way was bad, the boy felt, and maybe this way he could have more assurances that everything Mr. Bombur said he did, he had done.

Gard's imagination could take up the slack!

Maybe the Warg hadn't marched down as menacingly as the boy saw, but then maybe it had! Again, picturing a Warg he hadn't seen was tricky, but he'd had them described too, maybe in over-exaggerated detail.

His eyes widened at the appropriate part of the attack! And some of the glamour of travel was lost to imagine what such a creature could do to you and to imagine having it clamped about...all of you just about! He glanced briefly back over toward Bofur, glad to see the Dwarf looked still whole even after that, of course there was a lot of clothing for scars to be hidden behind!

The boy found his high opinion of Dwarves and their tenacity backed up by the tale and fact that both seemed fine even after this! It...it made sense in a way. Whatever one had being used as a weapon in the face of threat to loved ones. Hmm...could Sig ever use a kitchen spoon or laddle against a Warg effectively?. Probably! Gard's faith readily believed.

Of course if she ever had to, it would probably be because he or Tilda had done something dangerous and he'd feel bad for that. Suddenly switching and imagining a ladle was the only thing he had to defend either Tilda or Sigrid with from something as formidable as a Warg helped Gard understand the position Bombur must have been in! How...how did he not panic uncontrollably? At least Gard could be half assured of having his smaller bow as arrows with him, hopefully, in such trouble.

Any dampened mood was curbed as Bombur explained his defending and Gard ducked with a wide grin, still avidly listening to the tale. Finally, as Bombur settled back, Gard spoke his comment on the tale.

"Whoa!", he breathed even as he settled back on his temporary seat of a trunk. "So it probably couldn't even try to eat anyone else if it lost all those teeth!" the boy chuckled. Or maybe this was Bombur's one exaggeration. Even if he admitted he didn't know if it lost that many teeth. Even if it was exaggerated, Gard didn't mind.

Gard glanced back at Bofur, then back to his brother. "Maybe", he agreed. If he could think of a good way to ask, although "I heard the Warg tale" may tell all that need be told if Bombur shared it that much.

"Is that the most dangerous thing you've run into by far?!", before the boy could stop it, another question flew out! Gard winced. "Sorry...I-I shouldn't bother you too much I suppose, and Thankyou very much for telling me about that encounter. I guess I should say that before launching into asking about others and others", the boy smiled apologetically again, though his eyes still shone in childish wonder even he should have outgrown. It was just all so interesting, they had actually Dwarves before them who weren't rushing through the Market and had traveled, it sounded like. Although any Dwarf reaching Lake Town had to travel somewhat.

(teal)

Bombur

• Dwarves
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2014, 01:59:00 PM »
"I imagine that Warg won't be eating for a long time, Master Gard." He mumbled, a small smile piqued on his lips as he found himself settled again, his mind wondering into all the adventures they'd had on their journey here. How Bombur had barrel rolled down a hill and taken out a few orcs on their journey just to Bard alone; or the fact that he had to take out a few goblins back in Goblin Town. It was true that whilst they were nearing the end the dangers had become more and more frequent, but danger would be one thing that Bombur wouldn't care to miss. He missed the comforts of home; his loving wife always having taken care of the children whilst he cooked feasts for them near nightly. How happy his children were whenever they saw him after he'd been on a journey; but this journey had been longer than any others. Would they still miss him, or would they purely have forgotten about their old dad? No, that couldn't be so! Who could ever forget someone like Bombur? They'd adored him just like he hoped they would, and soon; he would be returning home to them with treasures their family could only dream of.

"Nay, Lad" He folded his chubby fingers on his overly rotund stomach, eyes closing only for a moment as he thought of all the other terrifying things they had run into on their journey. "Hoards of Goblins, and Orcs riding Wargs are terrifying; but the Spiders of Mirkwood are, by far, the most dangerous of all." He could feel his skin crawl as he mentioned the spiders, and thoughts drifted into what had happened back their in Mirkwood. How they had so easily captured them all, and how they kept poking him with their stings to try and send him further into sleep than he would dare to admit. The day that Bombur nearly because Spider fodder. Now that was a day that he would care to forget; and quickly at most! "But let's not talk of the spiders, for they are beings of nightmares." And Bombur wished only to dream when he found himself asleep later on in the day. He wished to dream of home and the warmth of the fire and his own stews. How he missed that dear ladle of his; that those Elves had been rude enough to take!

"You're not bothering me. Its a pleasure to share tales, if only to ward you off having too many adventures yourself!" This boy was a curious one, and no doubt, if the wrong dwarf had told him tales, he would have found himself yearning for the adventures himself, and that would simply not do! He was too young to go out into the world just yet and learn of all the creatures that dwelled there. No. He would be better off staying in Lake Town and enjoying the company of those there rather than becoming a meal for something else.
Played by Pip!

Gard of Lake-town

• Men
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2014, 02:25:00 AM »
A still childish chuckle followed Mr. Bombur's humorous stating of how the Warg he and his brother had faced would not be eating for a bit. He watched as the one of their very interesting guests settled back, trying to still look for signs he may be wearing him out.

Gard also kept an eye every now and again over to Sigrid and his uncle, just in cases he was needed. It didn't seem so at the moment, so he turned back to Mr. Bombur. The Dwarf shut his eyes, but it seemed in content rather than exhaust. Really the whole of this experience, and seeing these travel weary Dwarves for himself, was working a bit to put into perspective how traveling the world, even in theory, was more than just fun and sort of exhausting too.

Working only a little bit, Gard was still determined to try whenever he could!

Yet, for all his eagerness and taking in tales, he would wait until he knew things here were settled, and really that was the hard part every-time he thought on Adventures. What about Sig and Tilda? Would he be depriving them of any sort of secondary protection beyond that of Bain and his uncle if he left, even later? And all four were sure to worry (and maybe the town would be right in the little whispers Gard would catch every now and again, claiming he was set to be like his father and not in a good way...)

Even if, for all of Drake trying to instill hope into the daily, bleak, Lake Town life, it was Charlotte whom Gard's hopeful love of grand tales was said to emulate. When she learned to stitch as a girl, from the local tapestry holder's wife when both were younger, she'd apparently asked all number of questions, Gard heard, about the old ones along the walls.

The solution? Maybe Adventures not too far out...he had time to ponder it and grow a bit more.

The boy's focus came back to Bombur as he answered on facing other creatures, and Gard was a bit surprised to find the dangers of Mirkwood counted as the greatest! Then again, maybe not. They were pretty awful. Gard glanced back over to Sig, ensuring she was far away enough to maybe not catch and worry over what he went on to share, on what he'd heard and was probably just rumor, of it being an evil wizard to bring them! Maybe even the one in the woods, though Gard didn't believe that last bit. It was a good wizard in their woods he felt. But Mr. Bombur didn't wish to speak on the Spiders, and no small wonder!

Gard let the subject drop so as to not make their guest uncomfortable. He chuckled again, shyly, as Mr. Bombur stated a purpose to his tale. "And you're very wise, Master Dwarf!", he exclaimed, jest in his young tone but meaning the sentiment, "I would maybe scour the borders to ensure Wargs stayed far from us", another check that his second oldest cousin wasn't going to be alarmed if she overheard, "But maybe I'll let the Rangers take care of those for us", he went on, thinking of kind Mr. Halbaron who came through not to long ago. "Or our Wizard!, he went on with a denizen he knew to have heard was stationary in the woods, "Did you know our woods apparently have a Wizard?", Gard beamed youthfully.

(teal)

Bombur

• Dwarves
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2014, 05:56:00 PM »
He'd been adventuring for too long now, and was growing weary but they were near the journey's end, where they will finally reclaim their homeland and the dwarves can finally be at peace. They can have their gold and riches, and live normal lives without the shadow of that mountain forever frightening them, where the dragon no longer lingered at the back of their minds. There wasn't anything Bombur wouldn't give to make that happen. They were heading out up to the mountain in a few days for the final length of the journey. No doubt the child would wonder about this part of the adventure, but it was one that Bombur wasn't happy about, seeing as... as far as he was concerned they didnt have a plan, or at least, he didn't know what the plan was. Thorin had... well failed to divulge the part where they knew what to do when and if they found a dragon still snoozing in their chambers. This was an eventuality that Bombur wasn't looking forward to in the slightest. If the Dragon was still alive, what did that mean for the dwarves? Was all hope lost? Or did Thorin really think this through.

"Wise and I do not grace the same sentence very often, Master Gard, so I thank you for your faith." He chortled, his eyes falling back on the boy in front of him. Those of the company would have heartily disagreed at the suggestion that Bombur was wise, but they'd be right, he wasn't wise, but he knew a thing or two about the world, even if he didn't behave in such a manner. Playing stupid seemed to get him out of trouble more often than not."Do you indeed? We had a wizard but he had to leave hurriedly before we his the Greenwood." He responded, pondering whether or not the Wizard that Gard was speaking about was Gandalf or even perhaps Radagast. Either way, this child knew of a wizard and seemed quite proud of the fact. It wasn't very often that he would see the children talking with such enthusiasm and wondered if they would speak of him when he was gone, and what kind of things they would say when he did. "Wizards are indeed useful in the case of Wargs, but I know very little of Rangers and their capabilities, so I cannot speak on their behalf."
[/font]
Played by Pip!

Gard of Lake-town

• Men
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2014, 01:48:00 AM »
Something troubled and hung over the Dwarf, or else he was just very lost in thought, Gard could tell by the expression that came to his face. His uncle and Sigrid were the kind of intuitive that just naturally noticed things, Gard...noticed obvious things as children were wont to be predisposed to.

Whatever it was, the dwarf didn't comment on it, and instead answered to Gard calling him wise. The boy chuckled kindly to Bombur saying the two were not usually associated.

"Well, you seem it", he reassured. Gard gave a glance over the room once more, ensuring wrong parties wouldn't hear his next statement. The boy didn't want to start more dissension among their guests than already existed due to the weapons being subpar and all apparently, though more than a bit of him was offended for his uncle's sake as well at the Dwarf leader's flat out refusal.

"Maybe you just don't brag over it, but I'm sure you are", he whispered with a smile. There was no ill in the statement, perhaps pedestaling Bombur higher than Thorin for the Dwarf leader's slight, just honest childish opinion mixed with the confidence of an almost pre-adolescent who thought he was knowledgable and not naive in what he said.

Then came the best news ever! Bombur and Thorin and all of them had had a wizard with them too! Gard's eyes widened for so many reasons as he took in the words. "Right before Mirkwood? But that's where you would need a wizard most!". It did answer one thing.

"So you really did go through the forest and unscathed too?! My uncle said he found you just beyond there but...well goodness you all are brave!". A pause as he gathered his words.

"I...I've peeked more than I should. Just along the fringes of the forest really, but still...something's wrong with it...my Da' died there", he didn't know why he shared this last bit in a small voice, but it came out all the same. Gard then cleared his throat, and as if wishing to move onto another topic, added "So...there's rumors about a Bear King in a hut on the other side of the woods. Did you see him?! And I only met one Ranger, but he was nice enough", the boy tacked to the end of his statement.

(teal)

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History
  • Nienna: [link] @Ihsan @Reis
    November 24, 2019, 03:32:06 AM
  • Lothíriel: [link] Eorik as well
    November 12, 2019, 07:52:07 PM
  • Meren: Reply for Faramir (finally after a million years) [link]
    November 12, 2019, 07:33:42 PM
  • Legolas: [link] @Thranduil