• Dot Guests: 37
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Wanted

Coming soon!

* Chatbox

Refresh History
  • Bilbo Baggins: Caught up on a missed post Hera, your reply from Bilbo is next promise <3
    June 27, 2020, 08:01:13 PM
  • Guiga: As for the old Lake-town plot. It was about a revolt against the Master by the people due to taxes and such one year before the events of the movies. It was very interesting.
    June 27, 2020, 06:07:49 PM
  • Guiga: I did write you a PM just after Becca’s. Strange. It was very late that night and maybe I forgot to hit send before logging out, but that character is on hold. So don’t worry.
    June 27, 2020, 06:05:33 PM
  • Dory: (Her being Galadriel. Dunno what happened there.)
    June 27, 2020, 07:59:49 AM
  • Dory: I'm Katja's writer, so I'm defo curious. Also, I was reading that new app and I just want to let it be known that I also play her and even though I'm busy right now, I'm happy to be messaged or shouted out if she's going to be needed or used for something.
    June 27, 2020, 07:59:28 AM
  • Marbys: Posted!
    June 27, 2020, 12:10:17 AM
  • Marbys: I'm almost done with the reply for Shadowfax and Nauroval. It should be out tomorrow, if all goes well.
    June 26, 2020, 05:44:51 AM
  • Nienna: Work is murder
    June 26, 2020, 12:12:45 AM
  • Gard: Hmm...you're certainly welcome to try to revive any plots you want, but doing a quick check over the Directory I think Bard, Katja, and Oliver are the only adult characters in town :D Let me know if I missed any one's characters
    June 25, 2020, 12:55:28 PM
  • Guiga: I was wondering if I could reopen or restart from scratch that old plot about the rebellion against the Master of Lake-town we used to have a long time ago and which would be best. I’m not even sure how many inhabitants of Esgaroth we have in play anymore. I’ll have to look into it, but that was an interesting plot.
    June 25, 2020, 03:46:58 AM
  • Hera: Amarthal's lovely, dear. Thank you. Just one problem, you just killed Berthrien's whole family! Elladan would never leave her alone in the wilds after that. His talk to Elrond will have to happen a lot before I first imagined because he'd take her to Rivendell as soon as she was able to travel. Something I'll have to think about later.
    June 24, 2020, 09:55:40 PM
  • Guiga: I posted a very bare bones application because I expected to have problems with it like Hera and Marbys had, but everything worked just fine for me. I'll finish her during the week.
    June 22, 2020, 05:47:40 AM
  • Gard: But now you're good yes :)
    June 21, 2020, 03:38:13 PM
  • Gard: Same Yay and No Worries. I was planning on getting one more Nauroval reaction in either-way :)
    June 21, 2020, 12:32:05 PM
  • Ari: No worries Marbys
    June 21, 2020, 04:43:05 AM
  • Ari: (^○^) ~yay!~
    June 21, 2020, 04:42:57 AM
  • Marbys: *is on the way...
    June 21, 2020, 02:57:19 AM
  • Marbys: Sorry, Gard and Ari. I totally forgot about our thread!!! How could I? Next time I’m on the desktop, that’s the post I’ll be writing. Help in on the way for Nauroval!!!
    June 21, 2020, 02:56:32 AM
  • Hera: Done! Tracker is up!
    June 19, 2020, 10:11:07 PM
  • Hera: I think I'll go with just one to start.
    June 19, 2020, 09:17:04 PM

* Directories

RPG-D RPG Initiative

* Awards

Author Topic: [Hobbit] If there's a key...  (Read 7316 times)

Fíli

• Dwarves
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
  • Alias: Cass
  • Application: Plotter
  • Plotter: Plotter
  • Tracker: Plotter
If there's a key...
« on: January 21, 2013, 03:26:00 PM »
Fíli
82 • Engaged to Dagmar • Dwarf
Application

At eighty-two years of age, Fíli is rather young for a Dwarf, and his appearance gives little indication of his princely status - but don't underestimate him because of this!  Thorin Oakenshield has trained his nephew well and Fíli is a dab hand with all kinds of weaponry.  Just don't ask him what actual, hands-on experience of battle and war he has had.  Fíli is adventurous, mischievous, fiercely loyal (particularly to his uncle and brother) and can, at times, overestimate himself and his abilities.  His world revolves around his little brother, Kíli, and the pair spend a great deal of time together.  Unlike other Dwarf folk, Fíli is more interested in music than gold, silver and gems.  As Fíli has seen little of the world thus far I do not see him straying far from Ered Luin prior to the Quest to Erebor - though he may venture out to some parts of Eriador.

I'm completely open to ideas.  We can have fun in Ered Luin prior to the Quest, or go on side-quests, whatever your heart desires!
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 10:48:14 PM by Fíli »

Iduna

If there's a key...
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 04:10:00 PM »
So how about a carven adventure? Im sure Fili wouldnt want to be thought of as weak. Or have his manlyness doubted by a woman. I can see these two getting into trouble together. Im sure there are some dark and unexplored/dangerious parts of the mountians. So what do you say? Wish to venture off, or to be made out as a uncoragious lion? (Fili kind of does look like a lion with all that hair.)

Fíli

• Dwarves
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
If there's a key...
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 07:38:00 PM »
Ha, he gives me that impression too - what a lion heart!  And yes, I can see these two getting up to mischief and exploring parts of Ered Luin they really ought to be steering clear of. ^^  Would you like to start or shall I?  And I am guessing that these two know each other pretty well already, given that they were both born and raised in Ered Luin?

Sinead Runis

If there's a key...
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 09:28:00 PM »
A very proud, sexy lion.lol They would indeed know each other i assume. Could you? pretty please *pup dog eyes* Nothing fancy, a simple starter will work.

http://media.tumblr.com/2809aad9c704bdd3f9...frCI1qgfa92.png

Fíli

• Dwarves
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
If there's a key...
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2013, 10:18:00 PM »
Hee hee, oh yes, he is definitely a sexy lion.~

No worries, I will get it started as soon as I can. :)

(edit: I started the thread, you can find it here)

Lerin

If there's a key...
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2013, 04:32:00 PM »
Lerin & Fili Fili & the Fox?
Okay, so, I'm still finding perch with Lerin as she's a rather unique character, to me at least, and I've only recently decided to expand her travels beyond the Misty Mountains. That being said, I think it would be interesting if she and Fili met, whether on accident or her causing some sort of trouble for him. They could either meet while she's out traveling or even, if your interested, during the Company's stay in Laketown?

Gandalf

If there's a key...
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2013, 10:22:00 AM »
Gandalf & Fili

Right-ho! Well Gandalf can't go kidnapping young Kili without pulling Fili along now can he? Being that Fili is the third youngest member of the party, he'll have a watchful, friendly Gandalf to contend with who will be more than happy to share songs with him whenever there is time to do so.

Currently, I'm working on a plot with Kili that could use a Fili if you're interested - *quotes self here*

I'd be more than happy to drag Fili in they are connected at the hip, those two! though it could be the fix is Kili lost track of Fili and then there were orcs which could result in a stressy Kili on top of the mess. For added hilarity. And Fili could pop in at some point all 'Yeah, so, still alive, no thanks to you. Where were you?!' or better yet 'Got the firewoo--where did those orcs come from?!' and cue stressy Fili cause there was a fight while he was derping about fetching firewood thinking Kili was right behind him? Meanwhile Gandalf is politely not laughing at the young Dwarven lads, and whapping orcs over the head with his staff like a proper sage, thank you. XD /all the ideas/no idea if they're good but they do entertain me.

Now if this is something you're interested in, I'm sure the three of us can collaborate and come up with something! I'd also be happy to do individual threads with the boys presuming it possible of course!

The Master of Lake Town

If there's a key...
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2013, 04:32:00 PM »
Lake-Town Exploits
Would Fili be up for taking a trip to Lake-Town, and perhaps solving a small 'Goblin Issue' we could be having?

Sigrid

If there's a key...
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2013, 06:41:00 AM »
Sigrid & Fíli
They're both older siblings who care very much for their families, so I think Sigrid would very quickly have an understanding of Fili and his loyalty to his brother, especially considering the circumstances. (SPOILERS) I feel like that's at least partially why she's so quick and willing to help in DOS, because I think she sees how distressed Fili is about his brother and instantly relates to how she'd feel if it was her little brother/sister/cousin and she's immediately compelled to help.

Rah-Tilda

• Archived
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
If there's a key...
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2013, 01:24:00 AM »
[Tilda & Fili]

Tilda is 7 and the youngest daughter to Bard the Bowmen.  Tilda likes to be helpful, so she would help Fili in anyway that she can when it comes to the situation that happens at her home. She is curious, so she might have questions for Fili, as to why is so short? I am not sure. Tilda would love to talk to Fili and see if he has any new stories. She understands the importance of family and could see that Fili does as well, especially in the Kili situation.

Fíli

• Dwarves
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
If there's a key...
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2013, 02:40:00 AM »
Sorry for the delay, guys!  The pre-Christmas hecticness hasn't eased off for me yet but it should do soon. ~

Fíli & Lerin
Ack, sorry for never replying to this Finny!  If you're still about I would be happy for us to pursue a thread when Lerin is out travelling.  Trouble is always welcome. ;)

Fíli & Gandalf
Gandaaaalf!  *flails*  Ahem, but yes, I am so very up for this.  I have espied this thread and will endeavour to get a reply up ASAP, though I do believe Simba wants to go first with Kíli.  Individual threads with just the two of them could be fun - if we can pry the brothers apart for long enough. :P  I like the idea of Gandalf regaling Fíli with tales of adventure and teaching him a song or two.  My lad loves his music.

Fíli & The Master of Laketown
Ho hum, my only concern is that Fíli has never visited Lake-Town prior to the events of the Desolation of Smaug.  Have you seen the film yet?  I have an idea for a possible group thread with the Master and members of Thorin's Company but would hate to spoil anything for you!

Fíli & Sigrid/Tilda
(SPOILERS AHOY!)  Oh yes, Fíli and Sigrid have much in common and, from the film, I get the feeling the Dwarf harbours something of a soft spot for Bard's lasses - no doubt due in part for their readiness to help Kíli.  I am thinking perhaps a small group thread?  Set during the events of DoS (obviously) as they have a whole day, essentially, between the Dwarves arriving at Bard's house and the Orcs showing up.  Perhaps Sigrid and Tilda try to distract Fíli with some conversation, as Óin and Bofur treat Kíli?  Depending how we set it up, Simba and Blue could join us.  Or, alternatively, we can thread when the entire Company is in the house but have Fíli gravitate to and converse with one or both the girls.  If you would prefer we threaded individually, though, I would be happy with that too. :)

I hope I made sense, 'tis very late here. X3

Iduna

If there's a key...
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2013, 02:48:00 AM »
May we rekindle the thread that we had so long ago? i think it was my turn to reply. If not im happy to start a new one with Iduna, or even one with Fili and Sinead.

Sigrid

If there's a key...
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2013, 03:13:00 AM »
SPOILERS
Sigrid & Fíli (& Tilda)
pre-Christmas hecticness is always a good reason to delay, no worries!
Yes, Fili and Oin both seemed to be quite fond of the girls, and I also figured that was at least in part because of how quickly and willingly they helped Kili.  
I'm fine with either a group thread or individual threads, whichever you'd prefer.  If Oin (or Oin and Bofur) sent Fili away so that they could better take care of Kili without Fili hovering and worrying, Sigrid would probably feel compelled to go over to him and try to distract him, since she knows what it's like to be anxious about a sibling and all that.
Simba and I were also going to do something with Kili and Sigrid shortly after the Company arrives at Bard's house, which Fili would be more than welcome to drop into, by the way.

Aulë

If there's a key...
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2013, 03:26:00 AM »
Kili/Sigrid/Fili
I am for all the threads, fyi. All of them!

Rah-Tilda

• Archived
  • Wanderers
    • View Profile
If there's a key...
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2013, 07:13:00 AM »
Fili/Kili/Sigrid/Tilda

I am game for a group thread as well. I am more then happy to start this if you all want.

Tags:

* Tagbox

Refresh History
  • Annúngilel: Reply for Nauroval and Shadowfax [link]
    June 27, 2020, 12:11:22 AM
  • Gard: Tag for Arahin [link]
    June 25, 2020, 01:41:34 PM
  • Ari: Tag for Gandalf [link]
    June 16, 2020, 07:01:59 AM
  • Dory: Plotter tag for Aragorn/Estel
    June 16, 2020, 05:06:42 AM
  • Dory: Plotter tag for Pip